By Jay Dorso
Are you confused about when is the best time to file for Social Security? Do you get overwhelmed with all the information about Social Security in newspapers + internet?
If so, I will do my best very confusing subject easier for you to understand. There is a good reason for you to be confused about Social Security and here are some reasons
• 567 ways to claim your Social Security
• 2728 rules for claiming your Social Security
• Social Security Administration forbidden by law to give you advice for filing your claim
Here are some facts to help you better understand Social Security
• You become eligible for Social Security by working 10 years/40 credits
• Retirement Benefit is calculated on your highest 35 years of earnings
• You may begin receiving Social Security benefits as early as age 62 up to 70 years old
One of the best ways for you to Maximize your Social Security is I will do a FREE REPORT
that will analyze all 567 filing options and highlight the best options for your specific situation. This can help you earn up to $250,000 extra in your lifetime earnings from Social Security.If you would like this FREE REPORT go to www.QualitySeniorBenefitsLLC.
com or call Jay Dorso at 860 880 8800 or email Jdorso@Qualityseniorbenefitsllc.com