Help Wanted: A recording secretary for the Borough
of Bantam Planning & Zoning Commission
8 Computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Reliable, dependable, and punctual
• Able to work independently
• Able to produce grammatically correct minutes to
• Able to take direction
• Able to meet deadlines
1. Work with the P&Z Vice-Chair to create agendas.
2. Keep the legal, official minutes of organizational meetings
and be responsible for maintaining the past minutes and
3. Draft minutes for submission to the Town of Litchfield
Clerk within a week of each meeting
4. Post public notice of public meetings and votes with the
Waterbury Republican, the newspaper of record.
WHEN: Planning and Zoning meetings are held the first
Tuesday of each month, 7:00 pm, and last from 1 to 2 hours.
Competitive rate, paid by the month.
Contact: Carol Powers, Vice-Chair P&Z